Exporting from ProQuest includes a few steps:
- Conduct a search for articles.
- Click in the box to the left of any results you want to save.
- Click on Save, above the Result List on the right side of the screen. Select RefWorks from the dropdown list.
- An Export/Save window will appear. Select what content you would like to export to RefWorks. Click Continue
- RefWorks will open in another window. Select whether you are using the New or Legacy RefWorks, and login. Your references will be imported.