Add a Save to RefWorks button to your browser's Favorites bar.
- Next to your account name, click on the down arrow.
- Click on Tools
- Save References on the Web is the first tool listed.
- Click on Install Save to RefWorks
- Make sure your browser's Favorites bar is displayed.
- Drag the Save to RefWorks icon to the toolbar
Using this feature:
- When you are on a website that you would like the citation information from, click on the Save to RefWorks icon in your internet browser toolbar.
- A side window will pop up asking you to login to RefWorks.
- In order to import this information to RefWorks, select the citation you want to import, and click Import to RefWorks
- RefWorks will open and you should be able to view this citation in the Last Imported Folder.