To search for a specific journal title:
- Click on the Journals tab on the library home page
- Enter the title of the journal (or magazine or newspaper) in the search box
- If you know the exact title of the journal, select Match Exact Words from the dropdown menu
- This will either:
- List the journal including the date ranges available and the database it is located, or
- The journal will not be listed. If the title is not listed, you can request the journal's article through ILLiad.
- Look at the result for a date range that meets your need, for example if you are looking for a current article select the entry that includes the present.
- Click on the journal title. This will take you into the Journal page in the database.
- From here you can search within the publication for a specific article title, keywords or issue.